Stay in the Heart
of Twin Falls
The Fillmore Inn, Twin Falls ID, offers a top rated traditional bed and breakfast experience in a classic brick Tudor style home located minutes away from the renowned and picturesque Snake River Canyon. The Fillmore Inn welcomes guests over the age of 10 and promises to offer a relaxing stay.
If you have any questions regarding your stay at the Fillmore Inn please contact us.
Convenient Location & Parking
Located just minutes away from downtown as well as the famous Perrine Bridge. Convenient private parking is located in the alleyway behind the Inn.
Breakfast provided as well as complimentary fresh baked cookies and bottled spring water. All rooms include an iron and an ironing board. All rooms, except the Loft, have private bathrooms.
Relaxing Patio Area
Enjoy a relaxing afternoon utilizing our private patio area.
Grown ups get to have all the fun they want without the kids around.
We spent a lovely night in June 2019 at Denise's charming property on our way to the Tetons. Denise was very helpful, pointing us to a great location for dinner along the Snake River. The room was comfortable and well-appointed, and breakfast was great. When we are back in Twin Falls we look forward to staying at the Fillmore Inn again.
~ Jan & Tom
From the moment we walked in to our last day, YOU were amazing!! The Inn was beautiful! The breakfasts outstanding, and I felt like I was home! I felt like I’d known you forever!! We will be back!! Thank you for everything!
~ Kris DeBoard
- The inn was much more beautiful than I expected. The room was cozy with this light air of luxury. I strongly recommend this gem of a place to all who wish to experience exemplary Idahoan hospitality.
A Classic Experience
Dine in Style
A full nutritious breakfast is served in our Dining Room each morning. Enjoy the seclusion, comfort, and privacy of a 9ft. wall that surrounds our property. We have a wrought iron fence that closes for the late night hours.
All rooms have access to the dining room, which comes complete with a Keurig Coffee Maker, kettle, tea, hot chocolate, and snacks available 24 hours. The main living room is also open to guests and includes books, movies, and a 70” TV.
Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions just in case we need to make adjustments to your breakfast.
Due to COVID-19, breakfast is now spaced out with two seating times. One group can eat at 8:00 AM and the other can eat at 9:00 AM. Dining times are based on first come, first served. You may let us know ahead of time which time you would prefer, but beyond that it is first come, first served.
- NO children under the age of 10.
- NO pets.
- NO cancellations 72 hours of your scheduled stay. If you are unable to make your stay we allow a re-booking within a years time for a booking of equal or lesser value. (Weekends and Busy event days excluded)
- Please call if booking needs to be canceled or rescheduled. (Note: there will be a $10.00 fee for cancelled reservations to pay for credit card fees.)
- Arrive between 3:00pm and 6:00pm Mountain Time unless prior arrangements were made.
- Please give 1 to 2 hours notice before arrival. Call or text if plans change.
- Small private parking area is located behind the building in the alleyway (between Fillmore st. & Pierce st.)
- The Fillmore Inn is small, and with only four rooms we are able to sterilize between each set of guests.
- Breakfast is now spaced out with two seating times. One group can eat at 8:00 AM and the other can eat at 9:00 AM. Dining times are based on first come, first served. You may let us know ahead of time which time you would prefer, but beyond that it is first come, first served.
- If you have any additional questions, call us at 702-580-3310 or email us at [email protected]
For anything regarding a current booking please call:
Discover Southern Idaho
The Fillmore Inn is only a few minutes drive away from the only legal jumping location in the United States, the scenic Perrine Bridge, which overlooks the beautiful snake river canyon. We are a half mile walk from downtown Twin Falls, which has some of the best local restaurants and boutiques.