A Private Getaway
The Cottage, while still attached to the Inn, features an exterior door for outdoor access directly from your room. Outside is your very own garden table, where you can enjoy your morning coffee, afternoon tea, or evening cocktail. Take a stroll downtown for a lovely selection of restaurants and boutiques. With a King size bed, and a 55 inch television, the Cottage is south facing with lots of natural light, a private shower, and its own refrigerator.
$185 - $235
depending on seasons and holidays
- NO children under the age of 10.
- NO pets.
- NO cancellations 72 hours of your scheduled stay. If you are unable to make your stay we allow a re-booking within a years time for a booking of equal or lesser value. (Weekends and Busy event days excluded)
- Please call if booking needs to be canceled or rescheduled. (Note: there will be a $10.00 fee for cancelled reservations to pay for credit card fees.)
- Please give 1 to 2 hours notice before arrival. Call or text if plans change.
- Small private parking area is located behind the building in the alleyway (between Fillmore st. & Pierce st.)
- The Fillmore Inn is small, and with only four rooms we are able to sterilize between each set of guests.
- Breakfast is now spaced out with two seating times. One group can eat at 8:00 AM and the other can eat at 9:00 AM. Dining times are based on first come, first served. You may let us know ahead of time which time you would prefer, but beyond that it is first come, first served.
- If you have any additional questions, call us at 702-580-3310 or email us at [email protected]