The Garden Room
A Cozy Retreat
Located on the main level, this suite embodies coziness. The Garden Room is equipped with a private office including direct network access. Furnished with a king sized bed, flat screen TV, refrigerator, and a large cedar closet, and private bathroom with a walk-in-shower, the classic atmosphere of the Garden Room leaves you feeling like you’re at your home away from home. Complimentary homemade cookies and spring water are provided.
$185 - $235
depending on seasons and holidays
- NO children under the age of 10.
- NO pets.
- NO cancellations 72 hours of your scheduled stay. If you are unable to make your stay we allow a re-booking within a years time for a booking of equal or lesser value. (Weekends and Busy event days excluded)
- Please call if booking needs to be canceled or rescheduled. (Note: there will be a $10.00 fee for cancelled reservations to pay for credit card fees.)
- Arrive between 3:00pm and 6:00pm Mountain Time unless prior arrangements were made.
- Please give 1 to 2 hours notice before arrival. Call or text if plans change.
- Small private parking area is located behind the building in the alleyway (between Fillmore st. & Pierce st.)
- The Fillmore Inn is small, and with only four rooms we are able to sterilize between each set of guests.
- Breakfast is now spaced out with two seating times. One group can eat at 8:00 AM and the other can eat at 9:00 AM. Dining times are based on first come, first served. You may let us know ahead of time which time you would prefer, but beyond that it is first come, first served.
- If you have any additional questions, call us at 702-580-3310 or email us at [email protected]
For anything regarding a current booking please call:
For general inquiries please send us a message:
To check availability and make a booking online please click button below.
Book Direct & Save