The Sleigh Room
A Peaceful Stay
Located on the second floor, our Sleigh Room features a queen sized bed, private bathroom with a 6' jetted tub/shower, flat screen TV, desk and chair with direct network access, refrigerator and a large closet. Accented with natural wood throughout, this room welcomes you with warm tones, and a cozy atmosphere. The handmade copper sink previously used for making candy compliments this lovely bathroom with a rustic aesthetic. Complimentary homemade cookies and spring water provided.
$185 - $235
depending on seasons and holidays
- NO children under the age of 10.
- NO pets.
- NO cancellations 72 hours of your scheduled stay. If you are unable to make your stay we allow a re-booking within a years time for a booking of equal or lesser value. (Weekends and Busy event days excluded)
- Please call if booking needs to be canceled or rescheduled. (Note: there will be a $10.00 fee for cancelled reservations to pay for credit card fees.)
- Please give 1 to 2 hours notice before arrival. Call or text if plans change.
- Small private parking area is located behind the building in the alleyway (between Fillmore st. & Pierce st.)
- The Fillmore Inn is small, and with only four rooms we are able to sterilize between each set of guests.
- Breakfast is now spaced out with two seating times. One group can eat at 8:00 AM and the other can eat at 9:00 AM. Dining times are based on first come, first served. You may let us know ahead of time which time you would prefer, but beyond that it is first come, first served.
- If you have any additional questions, call us at 702-580-3310 or email us at [email protected]